Thursday, July 18, 2013

[THE STAR MAGAZINE] J-Hope's profile

Name: J-Hope (Jung Hoseok)
Birthday: February 18th 1994
Blood type: A
Nicknames: Hope. First of all, my name is full of hope. I also have a very bright personality. I’m a hopeful being.
Family: Me, dad, mom, older sister. 
Favorite foods: Original Korean foods, foods that kings eat, kimchi.
Favorite color: Green. 
Favorite items: Clothes, Legos, shoes, Apple products ㅎㅎ
Ideal type: A girl who loves me, who is good at cooking, and who thinks a lot.
Habits: Cleaning up the area around me, dancing when there’s music ㅋㅋ
A word that describes me: @-@, hope. 
Role models: A$AP Rocky, J. Cole, Beenzino, G.D
In 10 years I will be: J-Hope of the internationally famous Bangtan. And….in the army? ㅠ.ㅠ

Source: The Star
Trans cr: Christie @ bts-trans
© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment