Friday, February 21, 2014

[KSTYLE] V “MY IDEAL DATE IS DOING SOMETHING FUN LIKE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK”


Q1. What do you think about yourself doing this kind of game?
I’m happy for being able to do something you can’t usually do, like this game. It’s embarrassing but, if I get a girlfriend in the future I want to tell her some of the lines of this game with these expressions (laughs).
Q2. What’s the concept/costumes you liked the most from the game?
The cafe clerk clothes I’m wearing right now. With these jeans and shirt, doesn’t the scarf give a very good feeling? (laughs).
Q3. Did you think that some expressions were difficult when taking photos? Please, tell us if you liked one of them specially.
Well, I want to show my future girlfriend… the cute expressions I made here.

<After showing how to do it, V covers his face with his hands in embarrassment>
Q4. Since this is a Love Simulation game, what kind of date do you want to do? what’s your ideal date?
Maybe an amusement park? a nearby park would be good too but I think I want to walk while holding hands. My ideal date is a cute one.


Post cr; news.kstyle
Trans cr; Iraide @ bts-trans
© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS



No comments:

Post a Comment